BRAND TRAINING WORKSHOP CENTRE
@Helia-D Salon Supplies
Helia-D Salon Supplies Company Profile
Helia-D International, 26 years in business, is one of the largest distributors of Beauty and Hair products and specialises in depilatory waxes. Melinda Hazafi-van der Walt, the Director is the creator of Supernova & Melinda waxes. Helia-D International distributes depilatory waxes & kits, salon furniture and equipment, disposables and consumables to beauty schools, salons and therapists.
Helia-D is LAUNCHING a Brand Workshop Training Centre from 8 January 2019 includes comprehensive training for Prestigious brands.
The objective of this training centre is to train beauty therapists, working in salons, in upskilling new developments of product brands as short courses that can be trained as half days to full days.
Salons have limited resources for training and product brands want to offer correct training to be successful in the industry. Helia-D will be the JHB hub for Prestigious brands.
The Brand Workshop Training Centre includes a retail reception area, a large show room for Hair & Beauty furniture & equipment as well as training centre accommodating 20-30 therapists.
Salons should send all their therapists for training on new brand products & development for about 1-2 days allowing the upskilling of new treatments on the market.
Gauteng salons Helia-D will receive the following:
- Helia-D Salon Supplies as the preferred Brand Workshop Training Centre
- Approved brand full-time trainer & Qualified Beauty Therapist for courses
- In-house brand training manuals, training products within reason to support the training as we would like the salons to purchase kits during/after the training is completed.
- Brand Workshop course requirementse. brand assessments/tests/checklists to confirm therapist’s competency i
- Brand Certification is provided on the successful completion of the course
- Marketing material that include brochures, samples and information packs
- Salons will be featured weekly and tagged on Social media- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook groups.