BRAND TRAINING WORKSHOP CENTRE
@Helia-D Salon Supplies
Helia-D Salon Supplies Company Profile
Helia-D International, 26 years in business, is one of the largest distributors of Beauty and Hair Products in South Africa and specialises in depilatory waxes. Melinda Hazafi-van der Walt, the Director, is the creator of Supernova and Melinda Waxes. Helia-D International distributes depilatory waxes and kits, salon furniture and equipment, disposables and consumables, to beauty schools, salons and therapists.
Helia-D is LAUNCHING a Brand Workshop Training Centre in January 2019, offering comprehensive training for Prestigious brands (Lash Company, RefectoCil, 4 Elements Microblading and Permanent Make-Up , Creative Glamour Make-Up)
The objective of this training centre is to train beauty therapists, working in salons, in upskilling new developments of product brands as short courses that can be trained as half days to full days.
Salons have limited resources for training and product brands want to offer correct training to be successful in the industry. Helia-D will be the JHB hub for Prestigious brands.
The Brand Workshop Training Centre includes a retail reception area, a large show room for Hair & Beauty furniture & equipment as well as training centre accommodating 20-30 therapists.
Salons should send all their therapists for training on new brand products & development for about 1-2 days allowing the upskilling of new treatments on the market.
Gauteng Salons Making Use of The Brand Training Centre will receive the following:
- Helia-D Salon Supplies is a preferred Brand Workshop Training Centre
- Approved brand full-time brand trainer & and qualified beauty therapist conducting all training
- In house brand training manuals and training products to support the training. We would
like salons to purchase kits during or after the training is complete.
- Brand Workshop Training Course Requirements: brand assessments, tests, checklists to confirm therapist’s competency
- Brand Certification is provided on the successful completion of the course
- Marketing materialthat includes brochures, samples and information packs
- Salons will be featured weekly, and tagged on our social media links, our Facebook groups, Instagram and twitter,
DON'T MISS OUT REGISTER NOW!