PART - TIME COURSES DAY/ SATURDAY
HOW DO PART TIME CLASSES WORK?
These courses are made available to the students to acquire skills in the Health and Skincare industry on a part-time basis. Classes are in the as day or Saturday classes and are offered as personalized lecturers.
WE ARE THE BEST AS WE OFFER YOU OUR VALUED STUDENTS THE BEST!
Helia-D International part time Courses focus on the theory & practical application of the chosen subjects. The products you need for the course are listed and available on request, and the price of this ‘kit’ varies from course to course. Kits are only issued once fully paid for.
The Dates for the courses are available as timetables found as an attachment to the outline of the courses.
- Employment in the beauty industry
- Beauty Consultants/Over-the-Counter Consultants that deal with clients that require training in products
- International employment with Steiner Cruise Liners
- Pamper Party Consultants for clients that wish to have treatments done on them
- Homemakers who wish to expand their horizons into the beauty industry, without the stress of full time studying
- Change in career and continue in Health and skincare
- Earn extra income on a part-time basis
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Lectures and practical sessions take place on specific days of the week, from Monday to Friday.
- Helia-D International offers selected Part-time on Saturday which commence from 9:00 - 13:00
- A different subject is offered each day of the week, and students only come to College one evening per week per unit/subject.
- Please note that a minimum of 4-10 students per course is required for the College to present the module.
- The uniform for all students is required: Black slacks with flat, black shoes (no flip flops), Helia-D International T-shirt and Pinafore.
- There is parking for students available on premises. We are located centrally in Randburg (near DSTV), near all the amenities and bus routes for ease of transport for the students.
- All units for the program must be completed by the students to qualify for entrance into the National and/or International Examinations. More information is available from the office on subjects that is required as prerequisites or equivalent thereof.
- It is compulsory for students to complete the required amount of case studies for relevant subjects, achieve a 70% pass for practical and theory, before certification is issued by the college.
- Students may not be absent from more than 2 sessions per course, as this will result in no entry to examinations.
- Should a student fail to attend the final examination, the student will be entered into the final examination of the next applicable course with compulsory attendance to the mock examinations.
- Should a student fail the theory exam an assessment fee is charged for each rewrite
- Should a student fail the practical exam, a re-sit will be scheduled with the final assessment for the next applicable course. It will be compulsory for the student to attend session 8 and the mock exams in order to re-sit the final practical. A fee will be charged for re-sits of practical examinations.
Part-Time students may join our full-time classes as individual modular classes or part-time classes are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 14:00 - 16:30
Saturdays: 09:00 - 13:00 (Minimum of 4 students are required for class to commence)