This course is only offered as a day class.
Requirements for student entry:
(Level 3) Grade 11 /12. This programme also requires the registration fee and deposits for prospective students to be accepted for the course.
The Holistic Therapies:
- Aromatherapy with Cosmetic Chemistry
- Spa Therapies
- Sports massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Stress Management.
(Please Note: Anatomy and Physiology (1 year), Professional Conduct and Business Awareness are required for entrance into ITEC with prescribed Case Studies)
Deposit - R5 000 (payable on application)
Uniform - R1 245 (payable on application - unless already purchased in year 1)
Course Fee - R25 000 (4 monthly instalments)
Practical Kit Estimate - R3 000 (subject to change without prior notice)
Independent ITEC Assessment Estimate Optional
TOTAL TUITION FEES - R33 000 (Total payment required before final National Examinations)
- The Deposit is payable on enrolment R 5 000
- The uniform is optional if purchased in the 1st year
- Monthly instalments include the Course fee, Practical kit, The ITEC International exam fee and is payable over 4 months @ R 7 000
- Instalments fees commence strictly from 1 Feb 2016 till 1 May 2016. Learners only receive kits once deposit and 1st instalment is paid.
- ITEC international fees are not included in Tuition fees for learners as they are optional for this course
- Course fees are payable by 1st of each month to avoid suspension