Helia-D International Terms and Conditions
Helia-D International is a distributor of professional brands and salon accessories to the beauty industry. Brands include Supernova wax, Melinda wax, Spa Valous candles and Tan Organic. A national distribution of products and services is available through Melinda wax agents.
Helia-D International Health & Beauty Training College is also a provider of education in the beauty services sector. Established since 1997, Helia-D International has regional campus in Randburg, Rustenburg, and Johannesburg South. Business opportunities open to new prospective colleges.
Financial Policies and Procedures
WHEN PLACING ORDERS:
- Orders can be placed on the Helia-D Mobile app, website, faxed, e-mailed or phoned to Head Office.
- View our products and services on our Website: www.heliad.co.za
- Like our Facebook page for specials, training and new events for the year.
- All the prices are subject to change without notice. Prices might be different on the price list as when quoted due to Rand Dollar exchange.
- Melinda wax agents charge different prices due to courier and delivery fees.
- All Prices are VAT INCLUSIVE.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am- 16:00pm.
- The college operates at the same office hours with the exception of evening classes and Saturdays for students only.
- ALL Deliveries are now done via courier with immediate effect (Courier FEE’s vary with weight and size of each order).
- All orders need to be paid upfront and proof of payment sent (NO Proof Of Payment, NO Courier Delivery).
- Proof of payments must be emailed to: email@example.com or sent via fax to: 086 538 0978.
- Collection of repairs are subject to Courier FEE’s.
- All orders need to placed and paid for, before 1pm for next day courier delivery (within the Gauteng area).
- Outlying couriers deliveries take 2-3 Days from when proof of payment is received.
- Essential oils need to be ordered by each Tuesday of the Week.
- Orders can be collected from our offices, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4.00pm.
- Back orders will be delivered with the next order, Clients are required to please confirm back orders with delivery.
- Please ensure that all orders are checked before signing for them (any discrepancies need to notified within 24 Hours to our offices).
- No stock will be left at client premises if payment has not been made (as the above payments accepted).
- No Cheque payments are accepted without prior notice and subject to banking deposit fees.
- Reference the Salon's name or Invoice Number on EFT.
- All outstanding amounts from 30 days of invoice will be charged 15% interest with no exceptions.
- 10% handling fee will be charged on all stock returned or exchanged.
- All R/D cheques. No more cheques payments will be accepted from that salon.
- Payments need to be faxed or e-mailed to avoid delays.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY:
- Goods returned for credit must be in their original packing, complete with all instructions and manuals. Helia-D International reserves the right to refuse credit for any goods returned not complying with these terms.
- A 10% handling charge will be levied on all goods returned. Subject to acceptance rules laid out above.
- No credits will be given on goods returned after seven days or more from date of purchase.
- A copy of the original invoice must accompany goods returned for credit. Goods will not be credited without this.
- Warranties are null and void on any Equipment and/or goods damaged by lightning or power surges.
- Warranties are null and void on any goods returned with physical damage.
- No credits will be given on any goods returned with lightning, power surge or physical damage.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all goods sold by Helia-D International come with a 6 months carry in warranty.
- Helia-D International does not do offer on-site service.
- A copy of the original invoice must accompany goods returned as faulty. All goods sold by Helia-D International are scanned and Helia-D International will not attend to any faulty goods without a copy of the original invoice or where such goods do not show on our scanning system as having been purchased from Helia-D International.
- While every effort will be made to attend to faulty goods as soon as possible, we regret that no faulty goods will be attended to immediately. A minimum turnaround time of 24 hours with a maximum time of 72 hours will be the general rule. Goods, which have to be returned to local or overseas suppliers, will take between one week and six weeks to repair or replace.
- A minimum charge, which changes from time to time, will be levied on goods returned as faulty, where the fault is found not to have been caused by a product or assembly supplied by Helia-D International or where the fault is caused by software. A manufacturer may change specifications and warranty terms for any products at its own discretion and without prior notice. Helia-D International cannot be held responsible for any loss to any client through a change of warranty terms.
- Helia-D International reserves the right to offer limited warranties of less than one year on any or all of its products or components. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the full terms of the warranty of any product they are purchasing prior to acceptance and / or payment of the goods. Copies of all Helia-D International terms and conditions of sale, returns and warranties are available on request.
- Goods remain the property of Helia-D International until fully paid for.
- There will be no refunds on opened sealed package in any circumstances.
- Any items brought into Helia-D International, which are not standard Helia-D International stock items, will not be under any circumstances accepted for credit by Helia-D International.
Thank you for your loyal support.
Helia-D International Team.
Tel: 011 789 8140/ firstname.lastname@example.org