Dear salon owners and therapists,
Your business relies on your staff to create a comfortable environment for clients to relax and enjoy the treatments on offer.
This is what we need to be successful.
Does your salon have this?
Are you struggling with staff that look good on paper but not so good in the field?
We have found that many beauty salons are not happy with the standard of some of their employees.
Helia-D International® is a beauty training college that is nationally accredited by Service Seta and Internationally with ITEC.
Our students are sought after in the beauty industry.
Why use Helia-D international?
Let your staff member be an entrepreneur defined as an inside entrepreneur, who uses entrepreneurial skills without incurring the risks associated with those activities
How do we help?
We re-train therapists to apply corrective techniques, perform the treatments at a professional standard, improve professional conduct and retain clients by improving selling skills and to minimize wastage of products
Who can join this training programme?
All beauty therapists employed in salons. Many salon owners are not qualified beauty therapists and don’t have an understanding of the treatments times, costings, and trust that the therapist will perform them at the optimum level.
Helia-D has designed a unique 2 day workshop to evaluate the therapist, address and train the short comings, and simulate salon scenarios for the therapist to have an understanding of the business environment.
This intense training includes:
- Day 1: The training of practical treatments in a salon environment as a theory and practical based workshop including the improvement of easy to use consultation skills that is not adhered to in some salons
- Day 2: Simulating and roll-play best business practice with clients and the interaction of the using professional skills to increase the sales of products and services
- Therapists can self-enrol for this unique workshop, receive an attendance certificate and Helia-D will endorse you for employment to promote yourself on our social media and endorse you with all recruitment agencies. We will network salons to find good qualified therapists in the industry
- Salon owners who want to up skill their staff by enrolling them in this unique attendance certificate workshop. Time is money but substandard treatments will drive clients away. We can help you increase your staff skill base and increase your profits by providing intense training by instilling good business practice.
- The end consumer benefits from this unique course. They want to have qualified therapists perform professional treatments to get their monies worth. So many clients are disappointed in salons with substandard treatments offered.
We hear this every day from salon owners complaining about substandard training. We hear the therapists complaining about receiving substandard training.
We are listening and we want to help you. We are facing increasingly difficult times and need to retain our valuable clients. They want to have professional treatments and will only want this with professional therapists. Book with the best in training
What is the price of the 2 day workshop?
This 2 day work shop includes 5 practical treatments training and upskilling and also includes good business practice for sales of products and services
Price: R 2500.00 per therapist
How do I book?
Courses commences from 15/16 and 18/19 and every week there after February as 2 day classes from 8am till 4pm
- The workshop is personalised therefore limited to 10 per class
- Early bird bookings received by 7 February allows for a 5% discount
- More than 5 therapists from a salon booked receive a 10% discount
- Salon owners ( not qualified therapists) can join both days at half price
- Payment due before course registration and commencement
Take care of your assets and let your clients take care of your business